Download white papers
- The Rise of Spatial Biology: Why a Better Approach Is Needed
- Molecular Cartography™ of brain organoids to unravel the spatial logic of neural tissue development
Molecular Cartography™ of brain organoids to unravel the spatial logic of neural tissue development
Benedict Nilges2, Ilaria Chiaradia1, Richa Das2, Andreas Geipel2, Christian Korfhage2, Frank Reinecke2, Madeline A. Lancaster1, Nachiket Kashikar2
1MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Cambridge, United Kingdom
2Resolve Biosciences GmbH, Creative Campus, Monheim am Rhein, Germany
- Resolve Biosciences’ Molecular Cartography™ platform reliably captures spatiotemporal gene expression through the segregation of neuronal layers during neurogenesis in Embryonic Stem Cell (ESC)-derived human organoids. This paves the way for studying key aspects of human brain development in vitro.
- Spatial gene expression analysis of the classical outer radial glia cell (oRG) markers in brain organoids call into question the selectivity of these markers and highlights the need to adopt new oRG-specific markers for evolutionary studies.
- Molecular cartography enables exploration of spatial gene expression changes in diverse cell subpopulations through a variety of developmental stages in brain organoids.
Please enter your contact info to download the complete white paper